2013 Wang Tiwu Scholarship Application
1. Time: Oct. 1, 2013~ Oct. 21, 2013
(1) Undergraduate: Students in junior or senior year from Department of Journalism, Mass Communication or other fields related. GPA above 80 points last year and without a failed course.
(2) Graduate: Students in second(or above) year from the Graduate School/Institute of Journalism, Mass Communication or other fields related. GPA above 80 points last year and without a failed course.
(3) Students of continuing education program or other are not qualified to this scholarship application.
(1) Application Form: please log on here and choose the “activity section” or log on here to download
(2) Annual Transcript
(3) An assigned article with topic of “Journalist transformation from Multimedia Narrative Trend.” The article should be typed in A4 vertical size, 12 pts., around 800 words in Chinese. Please don’t put on your names or any information that would reveal your own identification.
(4) Please staple the documents mentioned above at the up-left corner and submit three packages.