Confirmation of Master Program of Communication and Technology 2011
2011 Master program of communication and technology program confirmation
First, welcome to become one of members of our master program. However, there are some important information to be known.
1. Renouncement : Please mail or send your renouncement by fax or email before May 2, 2011. Our address: Department of Communication and Technology, #1, Sec.1 Liu Chia Fifth Rd., Zhubei City, HsinChu County, Taiwan. Tel: 886-3-5712121 ext. 58702. Fax: 886-3-5509658. Email: email@example.com
2. ID: The Students’ ID number will be announced on the websites before Jun. 2, 2011.
(1) Date and Time: 10:00~10:50 a.m., Jun. 3, 2011
(2) Location: Office of Department of Communication and Technology
Note: Students who don’t make the confirmation will be deemed to abandon therein. The consignor should bring the authorization to make the confirmation.
(3) Required documents
a. ID card or passport and a photocopy with both sides of ID card/passport (please photocopy in advance)
b. Two 2-inch color headshots. Please note your student ID number and name at the back of one photo in order to make the student ID card. The other photo will be asked to stick on the student’s profile form which will be given at that day.
c. Diploma. Those who hasn’t received their diplomas will be required to sign an affidavit.
4. The temporary library card could be applied online. please log on http://www.lib.nctu.edu.tw/ for further information.
5. Motorcycle Pass: It could be applied online individually (http://220.127.116.11/Motor/).
6. Dorm: The applying duration is Apr. 11-Jun. 7th, 2011. Students should use their students ID to apply online (http://housing.adm.nctu.edu.tw/)
7. The actual date of the beginning of term will be announced on http://aadm.nctu.edu.tw/registra/
8. For any further information please contact us
Tel: 886-3-5712121 ext. 58702. Fax: 886-3-5509658. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org