2011 Wang Tiwu Scholarship Application
1. Time: Oct. 1, 2011~ Oct. 20, 2011
(1) Undergraduate: Students in junior or senior year from Department of Journalism, Mass Communication or other fields related. GPA above 80 points last year and without a failed course.
(2) Graduate: Students in second(or above) year from the Graduate School/Institute of Journalism, Mass Communication or other fields related. GPA above 80 points last year and without a failed course.
(3) Students of continuing education program or other are not qualified to this scholarship application.
3. It’s an annual scholarship application allowing 24 students to receive the scholarship including 12 undergraduate applicants and 12 graduate applicants. Undergraduate students will receive 20 thousands NTD and 30 thousands NTD for graduate students.
(1) Application Form: please log on here and choose the “activity section” or log on here to download
(2) Annual Transcript
(3) An assigned article with topic of “Journalist transformation from Multimedia Narrative Trend.” The article should be typed in A4 vertical size, 12 pts., around 2000 words in Chinese. Please don’t put on your names or any information that would reveal your own identification.
(4) Please staple the documents mentioned above at the up-left corner and submit three packages.